Click here for our latest Hub News
Some initiatives that help to build relationships with families are:
- Weekly assemblies-Friday at 3pm in the Hall
- Coffee Club with discussion and oral interpreting of the weekly newsletter (in Arabic, Assyrian, Vietnamese and Cantonese) on Monday at 3pm
- Breakfast Club- Wednesday and Friday mornings from 8.15am.
- Learning Club (Homework Club) on Wednesday afternoons from 3.30-4.30pm.
- Playgroup-Wednesday afternoon from 1-3pm and Thursday 9.15am-11.15am.
- A variety of Community Hub programs including Men’s and Women’s groups.
If any families have any ideas for community building activities please don’t hesitate to contact Mrs Menassa or the Principal.